Thursday, May 28, 2009

Super Fun Weekend!

This past weekend our good friends Jenne and Jeremy invited us to their cabin in Spokane. It’s what Jenne calls “camping”. And let me tell you, it’s my kind of camping! No dirt, no bugs, no tents. We got to sleep in beds, cook on a real stove, campfire and smores, took showers in the morning, boating, swimming, it was SOOOOO great! I could seriously live there. The kids had such a blast. It was a fight to get them in the car Sunday afternoon. I took tons of pictures and unfortunately my boys are not very cooperative, so most of the photos I have are of Brynn. She doesn’t mind the photo shoots. We had so much fun! Thank you, thank you Kissell’s! Oh, and Jenne, we’re already packed for this weekend! LOL!

Boys Tubbing Boys Tubing2

Girls Tubbing2

Nick, Skyler and Ayden on tube

1 comment:

Jenne said...

Great pictures Courtney! We had a great time too!