Brynn has always loved singing, but lately she has been making up her own songs. The other day, Skyler sat down with her and wrote down all the words to her newest creation. The words alone don’t do it justice. It is so much better to hear her sing it and see her facial expressions as she sings. It’s stinkin funny! Here it is, it’s called Sun, I love you….
“The sun’s shining in my eyes. I’m about to die to the ground. Baby, I like you, I’m about to die to the ground baby. That’s why I like you too. I wouldn’t like you so much. That’s why I like you so much. I love babies and I love turtles so much. Window shining in my eyes. That’s why sun shining in my eyes. Sun is shining in my eyes. That’s why I love turtles and you too.” :)




1 comment:
Vid does the same thing. It is stinkin funny.
Vid misses Brynn a ton. We were looking at pics on the computer the other day and she almost started to cry. She said, "It's not fair when you miss your friends, huh?" I felt so bad. She hasn't made any friends yet here cuz we are in the stix. Only cows and tractors round these parts.
Post a Comment