Last Friday Danny took Brynn on a daddy daughter date. He took her to the movies to see Hannah Montana. Brynn was soooo excited! She’s been begging me for weeks to take her to see it when it came out, so she could hardly wait to go. They went to the 11:45 showing. Since it was on a school day, they were the only ones in the whole theater! Brynn chose to sit at the very top. During the movie, Danny said that whenever Hannah would sing, Brynn got up and started singing and dancing. I wish I would have sent the camera, so I could have seen her!
Danny and I have been going on weekly dates for the past month or so and he told Brynn that we were going on one tonight. She asked him “when do I get to go on another date with Daddy?” Too cute!




No comments:
Post a Comment