Friday, July 17, 2009

No Silverwood this weekend :(

We were supposed to leave for Silverwood yesterday morning, but to keep our lives as predictable as possible, Brynn and I came down with the flu. I got it at the most convenient time, during EFY. Great right, yeah not so much. I was determined though to still leave for Silverwood in the morning. So I got up at 4:40 and Brynn and I took showers. Brynn got as much as putting her underwear on before she threw up all over her bedroom floor. I swear, it seems like every time we have a trip planned someone gets sick. It never fails.

Needless to say the boys were VERY disappointed. So, we thought before the rest of the kids got their “one on one” time with the toilet, Danny should take them for a day of fun. Here are some pictures from Surf and Slide in Moses Lake, WA.

 Sam diving boardNick jumping off diving boardwaterslide Skyler waterslideSkyler sitting on waterBrielle jumping off diving boardAyden Cannon Ball

 Brielle and Ayden jumping off the diving board. (Jeremy brought the kids up for some fun, too)

2 comments:

Sha'ron said...

Wow, if I didn't have a bad ankle, bad back and bad luck, I would love to go down those slides in an old style full body bathing suit!! LOL!!
Looks like so much fun!

Jenne said...

I am so glad you Dan got pictures! They had so much fun!