Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Brynn!

Brynn July 09Our little girl is 5 today! It’s so hard to believe. Time goes by so fast. This fall she’ll be starting kindergarten :( It makes me want to have another one. Well, not really. But honestly, Brynn is such a blessing. She’s our little princess amid all the boys in the house. Spoiled? I’d say so, but who cares. She deserves it. I just love how different she is from her brothers. How girly she is. How loving and kind. How she always wants her fingernails painted and to play barbie’s. I’ve waited for YEARS to be able to do these things with my own little girl. She’s so much fun. We just love her so much. Happy birthday princess!!!

1 comment:

Jenne said...

This is so sweet, I love all the sweet things you said about her.
Happy Birthday Brynn-o