Thursday, July 23, 2009

Brynn’s Birthday Party

Brynn had her “chef birthday party” yesterday. It was so much fun! I think it was more fun for me than for the girls! I’ve waited so long to be able to plan a party for my little girl. I’ve had years of boys parties, but this was Brynn’s first real party with friends. She had four girls over to make pizza, decorate cupcakes, make some dirt cups and play “pin the hat on the chef.” It was a bit messy but so much fun. I ordered some aprons for the girls and had their names embroidered on them. Super cute! Skyler was my helper and took pictures for me and helped the girls roll out their pizza dough. Here are some pictures from our exciting day!

   Shaylie and cupcake Bayleigh with cupcakes Brynn with pizza McKenzie with pizzaMorgan with cupcakes Brynn eating cupcake

Cheers2

singing “Happy Birthday” and blowing out the candle

  Brynn with candleBrynn plugging her ears blowing out candle

silly girls

Girls being silly Brynn Friends

After Danny came home from work we surprised her with her big gift.

Brynn blindfolded  Brynn on bike

2 comments:

Sha'ron said...

How do you make dirt cups? Love your new bike Brynn and I'm so happy you had such a great 5th Bday party. You and your friends are so cute!! I'll have to take a ride on your bike when I come up..
Love you,
Grammy

Jenne said...

These pictures are so cute! Shaylie had a blast! She loved making the oreo dirt cups, but refused to eat it because of the worms. LOL!