Sunday, August 2, 2009

Silverwood

After the stomach flu going through our family and having to postpone our trip, we finally made it to Silverwood! We had such a blast. Normally our kids aren’t all that in to roller coasters, but since they’re getting older, and more brave, they were able to have so much more fun! All three of the boys went on the big upside down rides. I, of course, am a wimp, so Brynn and I watched from afar. Danny was so thrilled that he finally didn’t have to go on all the rides al0ne. At first Sam was a little hesitant, but I think seeing his older brothers going, he thought he’d be pretty cool if he tried it out too. I wish I could have seen his face when he went down the HUGE drop! The kids said he was screaming the entire time! hee,hee!

One of the rides there is called Panic Plunge. It’s one of those rides where they take you straight up and then drop you. Anyway, Danny wanted to go on it and talked Skyler in to joining him. Here’s some photos.

     (huh, maybe this wasn’t such a good idea?)

He was freaking out!

 Skyler nervous on panic plunge Danny and Skyler panic plunge

Almost to the top! AHHHHHHH!!!!

 Skyler and Danny on Panic Plunge

Skyler and Danny on Panic Plunge2

After photo (sorry it’s so blurry, he was walking towards me)

Skyler after Panic Plunge 

This is the ride Aftershock (Danny had to go on this solo)

Aftershock 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Corkscrew (Skyler and Nick are in the very front)

 Corkscrew

Sam and Brynn on airplane ride Train at Silverwood Brynn and Danny on scrambler  Danny on bumper car  Nick on bumber car

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Brynn and Garfield

Sam at Candy Store

No comments: