Our summer vacation this year started off in Seattle. Believe it or not, being so close to Seattle, this was our first time there. Seattle is awesome! Being there reminded me how much I LOVE big cities! The huge buildings, all the people bustling around the streets. Love it! We only had the afternoon here since our flight left the next morning so we were only able to see a small part of Seattle, but it was fantastic!
After many recommendations, we ate at the Cheesecake Factory! (never been there either… I know, crazy) So yummy. I’m not even a big fan of cheesecake, but let me tell you this was the best darn cheesecake I’ve ever put in my mouth. I was so upset with myself for not taking a picture of it.
Next, the dreaded flight…..Ahhhhhh!!!
P.S. I know it’s been decades since I’ve posted on my blog. I’ve finally gotten photoshop to work on my new computer so I will be posting more. Check back soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment