Monday, July 5, 2010

The Rides!

Last visit to Disneyland was a little bit tricky. Brynn was only 3 and so she wasn’t able to go on many of the rides. Because of this, Danny and I would have to take turns taking the boys. It was okay, but it’s so much more fun to be able to go on everything together.

Brynn is just about 6 now, and as short as she is she was still able to go on pretty much everything. And even luckier for us, she is a roller coaster junkie! She is so much braver than any of her brothers at that age. For those of you who have visited California Adventure and ridden on “The Tower of Terror”, that is her FAVORITE ride. I think she went on it 6 times during our visit. Basically it’s an elevator ride that takes you up twelve stories and then drops you several floors at a time. Very scary, but she loves it!

My boys really preferred California Adventure over Disneyland this year. The rides there are a bit more scary. I myself am quite happy with Pirates of the Caribbean or It’s a small world. Yes, I’m a wimp.

Danny and brynn in teacups2     

Danny and SamNick California Screamin2

Skyler and Sam on Alice in Wonderland2

Honeypot Ride

This is the Winnie the Pooh ride. Doesn’t Skyler look so excited! LOL! Kids with honeypots  Sam and Brynn with Rabbit Brynn with HoneypotSam and Brynn Sleeping Beautys Castle Sam on Rock2

 

No comments: