Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of School!

Skyler 1st day of school 09 

  Skyler on the first day of 8th grade!

Sam and Nick 1st day of school 09

Nick and Sam on Monday morning. Nick is a big 5th grader now and Sam is starting 2nd.

 Brynn 1st day of Kindergarten2

Brynn on the first day of Kindergarten. Soooo exciting! I cannot believe that she’s old enough to go to school. Time goes by so fast. I’m really glad that they are slowly transitioning the kindergartners in. It’s making it a lot easier for me. She went for 30 minutes on Monday and I was able to go with her. Then today she went for 2 hours:( and Friday she’ll be there the full time :( :( I’m so sad!  I remember being sad with all of them, but this time is even worse. Probably because she’s the baby and I’m realizing they’re all growing up. I know, I should be happy. This is going to take some getting used to. Either that or Danny’s going to have a Dr. appointment for a little reversal. (ha,ha, just kidding. I’m not that crazy!)

Brynns 1st bus ride

Brynn’s very first time on the school bus! When I picked her up from the bus stop, I asked her what she thought of riding the bus and she said, “it was scary, they don’t have seat belts on the bus!”  Too cute!

No comments: