Today we took the kids to Palouse Falls. Our kids aren’t big fans of long drives, so it being only just over an hour away it was a perfect day trip. The kids had fun climbing the rocks and putting their feet in the water. There are trails that lead right down to the bottom of the falls, but the trails are very narrow and we didn’t want to take the chance of losing one of our kids, so we played it safe. We were still able to hike all over and it was nice that it was something that we could all do together. Even Brynn kept up and did really good with all the walking. All in all it was a great day of spending quality time as a family!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love these pictures!! I love the ear to the track pictures.
I want to go there and take pictures!! PRETTY
Post a Comment