


Nick had his 10th birthday party this Saturday. He had some friends over and we took the kids roller skating. I think they would have all been quite happy staying in our backyard playing football all afternoon. We had a hard time getting them in the car to leave. I should have known! Nick has always wanted to have a birthday party outside, but since his birthday is in December we never know what the weather is going to be like. I'm so thankful that the sun was shining! They had fun skating too. I think all the kids have been skating before so they did really well. After skating we came back here and had cake and ice cream and opened presents. Then the boys were outside again. What an easy party!




1 comment:
Cute pictures! My boys had a great time!
Thanks for having them all day.
Post a Comment