Monday, June 29, 2009

No kids!

We just got back last night from a great visit to Klamath Falls. Great,because Danny and I came back with three fewer kids! Yipee! Our parents are nice enough to be willing to take our kids for the week.

My brother Bryan and his wife Micah came to visit too. They have twin girls that are just about a year old now and this weekend was the first time we got to see them. They’re sooo adorable! I took way too many pictures, thinking that I’d get at least some that would turn out good, but I was wrong. Out of 267 pictures, the only ones that came out were a couple I took of the twins. That’s okay though, they’re way cuter than anyone else!

I’ve got to get going. Sorry I’m not writing more about our visit, but my kids are gone and I only have a few more days of peace! hee,hee

Julia closeup Julia side view

                                                          Julia

                    (looks just like her Dad)

Natalie closeup Natalie closeup2

                             Natalie

            (looks just like her Mom)

I’ll post a few more tomorrow……..

No comments: