Monday, March 16, 2009

Skyler has Officially Outgrown his Parents!

Tonight we were having family prayer and when I went to leave Brynn's room I stood next to Skyler and noticed that he was taller than me. I just took him to the Dr. a few weeks ago when he had the flu and he measured 5 ft. 6 in. That's my height. Now today he's already grown some more. I then had him stand back to back with Danny and he's passed him up too. Not that that's much. Danny's only a 1/2 in. taller than me, but still. Skyler is now 5 ft. 7 in. and growing by the second. I had to post it on my blog so I could look back one day and see the day he outgrew me!

1 comment:

Sha'ron said...

Wow, now Sky can tell the little people when to go to bed. LOL!