I found these cute treats on the "no fuss fabulous" web site. We're going to make them this afternoon. They're so easy and it's pretzels and chocolate. How can you go wrong?
Just line a baking sheet with pretzels. Place a Hersheys Kiss on top and bake in a 400 degree oven for 2 minutes. After you remove them from the oven, place a M&M on top. Yummy!
MMMMM~ I am glad you didn't give me this recipe! I would have eaten way to many! I have treat here for you though. I am such a lame-o I forgot to bring it by or just send it home with your kids.
1 comment:
MMMMM~ I am glad you didn't give me this recipe! I would have eaten way to many! I have treat here for you though. I am such a lame-o I forgot to bring it by or just send it home with your kids.
Post a Comment