Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tidy Up!

Happy Saturday! It seems like I haven't blogged forever! There were so many things to take pictures of and blog about with the holidays and now that they're over, I guess I've taken a bit of a break. We have spent this morning cleaning up. And of course our kids are just too excited! They absolutely LOVE to clean! I so wish that were true. Nick has always been our helpful child and I can officially say that that is no longer the case. I asked him to vacuum the stairs this morning and lets just say it didn't go over as planned. So, not only did he vacuum the stairs but the entire upstairs and all the rooms as well. I don't think he'll be complaining anymore. Sam has become the old Nick. He actually thought it was fun. He vacummed out the couches and used a magic eraser to get all the marks off the walls and thought it was great! Yeah! At least I still have him and Brynn that think it's so much fun to clean. Skyler on the other hand is old enough to know it's not fun, but it's not worth the fight. So he does it without complaint. Usually.

As you can see, our life is so exciting. Don't you wish we could all be this happy while we cleaned. (the song, I mean) Have fun tidying up your homes today!

1 comment:

Sha'ron said...

I sure miss you guys!! I feel closer when I go to your blog.
That is so funny that Nick doesn't like helping anymore. Bryan was my helper. I always loved the ages 3 to 10..At that age, you all showed so much amazement around your little world and there was so much innocense. Now you all have families of your own and are amazed with what they do.
Love you all,
Mom