Saturday, November 1, 2008







My moms been here this week visiting. The kids have been so excited to have her here. We kept it a secret from them. They had no idea she was coming. Wednesday morning, Brynn and I went to pick her up from the airport. Brynn didn't have a clue what was going on, but she was really happy to see her Grandma. When the boys got home from school they all had the same reaction. They were so used to seeing her at our house when we lived in Klamath, that when they first saw her they weren't surprised. Then they realized that we're in Washington now. They were soooo surprised. It was too funny!

4 comments:

Jenne said...

I love it when my Mom comes to visit! This was a fun suprise for your kids. I don't know how you kept the secret so long.

Sha'ron said...

Hey ya'll, I had such a fun visit and can't wait til I can go back up there again..It was so nice being able to hang out with the kids and go shopping and EATING with Courtney...Next time though, I want to stay at Jen's since I heard she has an awesome guestroom. Grammy's coming soon Jen.. LOL
PS Don't worry Danny, I won't be back too soon. lol
Love you all so much.
Grammy

Jenne said...

You can stay with me anytime!! I was wondering why Courtney didn't bring you over, she was worried you might pack your bags and head over to your own room here. Thanks for the truffles.......I think. I have eaten almost the whole bag.

Sha'ron said...

Thanks for your invite Jen...I just loaded up the car and I'm on my way! You don't mind 2 dogs and a cat staying do you? LOL