Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy 13th Birthday Skyler!



It's hard to believe that Skyler is 13. Holy cow! It doesn't seem that long ago that I was 13. Time goes by so fast. He is turning in to such a special young man. I love his great sense of humor, he always has something funny to say or do. I love how he treats his little sister. (may need some help with the little brothers, but hey, no ones perfect, right?) He goes into Brynn's room every night at bedtime and gives her a hug. I'm so proud of him. He has chosen great friends and always tries his best in school. I appreciate how mature he is and how I can trust him because I know he will make good choices. I love you Skyler, happy birthday!

2 comments:

Sha'ron said...

OMG!! I'm bawling like a baby..I love what you wrote about Sky and I'm also so proud of him. He is such a loving, wonderful young man. The song that's playing is exactly what I chose as my song to all the grandkids. You did forget to say one thing and that is "Sky is cool"!! Happy Birthday Skyler. We love you so very much.
Grammy

Jenne said...

Happy Birthday Skyler, When your Mom told me she was putting a song on this I guessed the wrong song. You can ask her to sing the one I thought of. Hope you have a happy day!